Welcome to Melissa Roe's Photography blog site!! I'm glad you're stopping by and taking a look at my 1st attempt in blogging. This is also another way to explore opportunities in my photography business. I love, love, love taking photos and capturing that moment when you least expect it. My specialties are families, children, Seniors, bridals, engagements, & weddings. Of course a challenge along the way is something I'm up for any day of the week!

You may notice that I've posted personal events and moments that happen in my own life. This blog is meant for me to express how photography has changed my life and to show just how much I love snapping photo's of my family, a bride, or a special event, etc.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to leave a comment as to what you think or send me an email at melissaroephotography2010@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you!

(Scroll down for my contact information)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ugly Faces :-/

Bet you can't guess who can make the ugliest face in my family?  When a camera is around us, especially my sister and I, we bring out our ugliness!  Now, don't get me wrong, I love snapping shots of beautiful images, but when it comes to me and my sister, we just plain out give it our ugly face pose.  So take a look at some of our facial expressions in some of these snapshots my husband captured this weekend.  Not to mention my husband's own "strike a pose" look.

Are you talking to me?

This food kinda tastes funny...

 How big can I expand my nostrils...LOL!!!  My sister is good at this one!

Oooh girl, look at that!  Don't remember what the heck I was pointing at!

LOL!!  Everytime I look at these, I can't help but to crack the heck up!  We still act like little kids sometimes and can't help but do that when we get together.  I think it brings back memories of being young and silly.  We really can't get away with acting like this outside of our home, so now I'm letting the cat out the bag!  I can't help but to share my moments of childish play....now you better quit laughing too!!
  

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You did let the cat out of the bag with this pic. Could not stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete