Welcome to Melissa Roe's Photography blog site!! I'm glad you're stopping by and taking a look at my 1st attempt in blogging. This is also another way to explore opportunities in my photography business. I love, love, love taking photos and capturing that moment when you least expect it. My specialties are families, children, Seniors, bridals, engagements, & weddings. Of course a challenge along the way is something I'm up for any day of the week!

You may notice that I've posted personal events and moments that happen in my own life. This blog is meant for me to express how photography has changed my life and to show just how much I love snapping photo's of my family, a bride, or a special event, etc.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to leave a comment as to what you think or send me an email at melissaroephotography2010@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you!

(Scroll down for my contact information)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunrise & Cameron

Since we've been building our house, we go stay at my mom's house on the weekends when we can.  My mom has a front porch and it's the best place to be in the mornings with your cup of coffee...or if it's up to Cameron, her sunflower seeds.  Here I am with my coffee, ready to sit, relax, watch the birds, and feel the sunshine on my face.  When I walk out and see my daughter with a mouth full of sunflower seeds, a blanket, and a "spit" cup for the shells.  Not really a picture moment right?  But when I see the sunlight hitting her and the porch, I think....uummm, yep, let me go grab my camera.  So I set my coffee down on the small table behind her and go back inside and get the Canon.

Now USUALLY, she's not in the picture mood, but here lately it's been all good with me snapping shots of her. So she kinda poses and little....and you'll notice she moves a bit closer to the edge of the porch to start spitting her seeds on the ground.  You can't get in between her and sunflower seeds.  I swear that girl is addicted!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment