Welcome to Melissa Roe's Photography blog site!! I'm glad you're stopping by and taking a look at my 1st attempt in blogging. This is also another way to explore opportunities in my photography business. I love, love, love taking photos and capturing that moment when you least expect it. My specialties are families, children, Seniors, bridals, engagements, & weddings. Of course a challenge along the way is something I'm up for any day of the week!

You may notice that I've posted personal events and moments that happen in my own life. This blog is meant for me to express how photography has changed my life and to show just how much I love snapping photo's of my family, a bride, or a special event, etc.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to leave a comment as to what you think or send me an email at melissaroephotography2010@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you!

(Scroll down for my contact information)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Footie Tootie!

Ok, so my photo helper of the day during a recent wedding was my husband's cousin, Michelle aka "Tootie".  She is an all out hoot of a girl and so much fun to be around.  She knows her stuff and will let you know in a heart beat what she thinks.  Now, I've had the great pleasure of working along side her for a few of her wedding gigs and she assisted me at my first one.  She does everything possible to capture the best shots and is always thinking about the next one.  

During the wedding, we were working like crazy making sure everyone was captured and that we didn't leave anybody out (well, that kicked me in the butt big time) and we also made sure to be at our bride and groom's side every minute of the day.  Since we were everywhere, Tootie's feet began to hurt since she made the wrong decision and wore brand new shoes to a wedding job.  Now, how crazy is that?  But, I gotta give it to her, they were some darn cute flats!  I should have gotten a snap shot of her before she removed her new shoes, but here's the after:


And this is how she spent half of the reception....shoeless!!!  LOL!!!  I just love her, with or without shoes!  And you can't help but check out the glare of the "Gold toes" too!!!  LOL!!!  Pose it sista :-)

Thanks Tootie for being such an amazing 2nd shooter that night!  

2 comments:

  1. Ya got me! I can't quit laughing. Ya got me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New shoes can be a nightmare!! AHH! Except the other day I did wear brand new boots to a seven hour shoot and they were SOOOO comfy!! Success! haha.

    ReplyDelete