Welcome to Melissa Roe's Photography blog site!! I'm glad you're stopping by and taking a look at my 1st attempt in blogging. This is also another way to explore opportunities in my photography business. I love, love, love taking photos and capturing that moment when you least expect it. My specialties are families, children, Seniors, bridals, engagements, & weddings. Of course a challenge along the way is something I'm up for any day of the week!

You may notice that I've posted personal events and moments that happen in my own life. This blog is meant for me to express how photography has changed my life and to show just how much I love snapping photo's of my family, a bride, or a special event, etc.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to leave a comment as to what you think or send me an email at melissaroephotography2010@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you!

(Scroll down for my contact information)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Colonial Sunrise

Colonial Cove, that's what the sign says when you turn on the road where we will reside in our new home....in about another month.  It's still so new that I have to look in my yearly planner to even tell you what my new address will be.  Now, isn't that ashame?  Actually, if you think about it, it's kinda neat in a way because it just the beginning of our "FRESH & NEW" start.  Soon, my family will be in a new home that we can say we helped to build.  And I can proudly say that I bought all the appliances, I'm really just bragging on myself a little.  Feels good though, hahaha!  Ok, back to the point of this post.  

  Walking out in the cold to warm up my car is about how I begin my journey to work.  This morning was a bit different, well, a different view of things.  Walking out with no coat on, running to the car, something stopped me in my tracks.  As I walked out, the sky was bright orange and pink.  It was beautiful and stunning and I quickly ran back inside to grab my trusty ole camera.  This I had to capture, and the end product was:


So if your one of those Denham Springs residences that noticed the same thing, I'm sure you thought, "WOW"!  I sure did....

No comments:

Post a Comment