Welcome to Melissa Roe's Photography blog site!! I'm glad you're stopping by and taking a look at my 1st attempt in blogging. This is also another way to explore opportunities in my photography business. I love, love, love taking photos and capturing that moment when you least expect it. My specialties are families, children, Seniors, bridals, engagements, & weddings. Of course a challenge along the way is something I'm up for any day of the week!

You may notice that I've posted personal events and moments that happen in my own life. This blog is meant for me to express how photography has changed my life and to show just how much I love snapping photo's of my family, a bride, or a special event, etc.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to leave a comment as to what you think or send me an email at melissaroephotography2010@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you!

(Scroll down for my contact information)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning #10

Another Christmas has flown by and another morning to wake at 1:22 a.m.  That's what time Cameron figured out that Santa had stopped by to deliver.  So, of course my husband and I drag out of bed to watch our daughter open her gifts...AND of course I had to have my camera handy while dad had the camcorder!  Here are a few snapshots I captured that EARLY Saturday morning:





Hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas!  

Ready or not, hear comes 2011!

1 comment:

  1. so it was laptop this Christmas, what will you do for next? BMW Roadster? :)

    When Karmyn was a little girl she would tell me all she wanted was a laptop and a BMW Z-3! I asked her what color she wanted. Do you see any BMWs in the stall? NOT!

    ReplyDelete