Welcome to Melissa Roe's Photography blog site!! I'm glad you're stopping by and taking a look at my 1st attempt in blogging. This is also another way to explore opportunities in my photography business. I love, love, love taking photos and capturing that moment when you least expect it. My specialties are families, children, Seniors, bridals, engagements, & weddings. Of course a challenge along the way is something I'm up for any day of the week!

You may notice that I've posted personal events and moments that happen in my own life. This blog is meant for me to express how photography has changed my life and to show just how much I love snapping photo's of my family, a bride, or a special event, etc.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to leave a comment as to what you think or send me an email at melissaroephotography2010@yahoo.com....hope to hear from you!

(Scroll down for my contact information)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day with My Toes in the Sand



Didn't know just how much I needed to get away for the day until my feet hit the sand Sunday morning.  Mother's Day in Gulfport with my favorite 2 people in the whole dang world, happened to be the best day EVER!  We dug in the sand, I got my feet buried by my daughter, threw the softball, (and my daughter didn't like it because she said I threw like a girl!), waded in the ocean, and had the best Pina Colada snowball.  Even though I did get a slight sunburn, I don't really care because basking in the sun and hanging out with my family has to be the greatest relaxing time I can think of.

Hope all moms had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

"I Love mom"

Got everything we need for a fun day in the sun.




My view pretty much all day, not complaining one bit!


Don't like the growing up part of having a child.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment